SUBMUNDOAVILA.




" NO TENGO NI LA MITAD DE MIEDO A SATAN COMO EL QUE TENGO A LOS QUE LE TEMEN. "


Santa Teresa de Ávila 1515 - 1582



viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2010

THE PASSWORD.



Awakened from a nap and go to the computer to send an email to my friend

I plug the computer and it asks for the password password and click ..... ...¡¡ NOT WORK!.
I insist on it and it that does not work.
I'm thinking and I realize I'm getting the wrong key aaaiiiiii ....¡¡.!.
NOW !!... All right ...

Finally I put the modem card of those .... I asked for the password.
As I do not remember the look.
Turns out I have two cards of the same company so I doubt for a while and get the final password ...¡¡ one GO, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT!.
I pick the other card and plug in the modem .... is this ...¡¡ BIIENNNN!.


I go to the internet to write the mail and asks me the password .... click ....¡¡ NOT WORK !!....
Insist, but this says there is an error ..
After several attempts I get the screen that has blocked me and write a new one to find the first ... total ...¡¡ DO IT!
She asks me to follow some steps to try to recover.
I follow the steps and the first question is ... What's your favorite uncle? ... I do not remember ever answered this question so do not hesitate to write in ... at least today ....¡¡ FUCK THAT DAY.!!.



I get into the blog and asking for the password .... I laugh .... click mourn not with fear but not if I respect ...¡¡ GO, ACERT FINALLY!.
I write a few paragraphs and I run the balance of the modem so the blog stopped halfway.



I decide I need to go to the bank to withdraw money to charge.

I put my phone card and jamming the cashier ....¡¡ !!....¡¡ BUFF AND DO NOT!.
Well, come back for her.

Go to another bank and I put this time if the bank card.
I ask for the password ... click through fear and clear .... .... ERROR JODI not remember password.
I have three attempts ... this sounds like something. I hope you do not ask me my uncle !!... THIRD TRY ANYTHING ... I HAVE SWALLOWED ...¡¡ CARD!.

I need to call someone to let me know and charge money.
Now I see. I've run out of battery in the phone.
I turn it on and asking for the password.
Seeking the card and see that I have only one, the other stayed at the cashier barred ...
I hope it's this one that I have the password .... click NO ....... y. ..... ...¡¡ ME THE #@&**# shit!.

Went home without doing anything ... no card ... no ... no moden Cell.

By the way, does anyone know the password to send this?.

No hay comentarios: