SUBMUNDOAVILA.




" NO TENGO NI LA MITAD DE MIEDO A SATAN COMO EL QUE TENGO A LOS QUE LE TEMEN. "


Santa Teresa de Ávila 1515 - 1582



viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Для Вас за Ваш візит. Спасибо.





This has come
as an unexpected time,
trying to find answers.

The sense of the ephemeral,
what is going quickly
are vague moments.

Around the memory,
I think that reason has
have been there.

There are moments of my life
I remember with some clarity
in this world of circumstantial facts.

Each mark our steps
while we walk,
seeking solutions to the past.

Walking through these corners
by I miss
with unknowns hands.

I keep what I do not understand,
perhaps too early to understand
I know that only time.

Surrounded by small happenings,
discovering new moments,
living world.

Although not as ends,
what written leaving
are words in the wind.

No hay comentarios: